1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ceramic Tinting

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Tadashi, May 16, 2005.

1. Tadashi

Tadashi Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, I ordered it and should have it installed by this weekend. It was pricey but it is worth it, about double the normal tint. If anyone needs to know where the El Paso installer (only one here) is send me a PM. Took me a bit to track him down. Enpro Distributors are the middleman for Huber Optik. If enough are interested maybe the shop will do a special for PriusChat members. I already ordered mine but those that do not have it may benefit.

2. rocco

rocco Member

You'll love it and wow does it make a difference on the heat (I got the windshield done too)

3. Tadashi

Tadashi Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yep makes a big difference. Other people with tints who ride in their cars have mentioned how much of a difference there is. It is illegal to get the windshield done here otherwise I would have done it. However, he did do a eyebrow (from the top to the bottom of the black spotted area in the center)