1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Certificate of Title

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Mary Lou, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Junior Member

[font=Comic Sans MS:488188422a]I just received my Certificate of Title in the mail from New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. Under Fuel Type it lists "Gas". Is that what all states are listing on the title of a Prius? Also under color it says "GY". I\'m assuming this means grey. (I have a Silver.)
    Does anyone have a different entry for Fuel Type on their title?

Mary Lou[/font:488188422a]

2. removeum

removeum Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    8) In Nebraska it is listed gas/electric.

Ben

3. wombatua

wombatua New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Ohio's shows the type of car as 'HYB' or 'H' or something of the sort.

4. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I'll let you know when mine shows up in a week or so Mary Lou. I did notice that instead of Driftwood Pearl, the DMV lady wrote Tan :) Not sure how she knew that was a decent match for their limited selection, maybe they have a chart.

5. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bruceha_2000\";p=\"44886)</div>
    The purchase contract I just signed for my Tideland listed "green" as the color :D.

I pointed out a Tideland Prii to my friends in the parking lot today (I had previously described the color to my friends as an undefinable color, but a green-gray) and the response I got was--"I thought you said it was green!" And then some discussion about the "greeness" of the car as we walked around it in the sun.

(okay, sorry, this had nothing to do with the original post, but I couldn't resist)

6. VARedDevil

VARedDevil New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I received my title from Virginia DMV yesterday for my '04 and on the title it's listed as "CF" for Clean Fuel Vehicle. That's probably because we get special license plates in Virginia for clean fuel vehicles. Allows us to get on the HOV lane with one person in the vehicle. :)