1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Change Holder

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Tom6850, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Only have our 2007 Prius less than three weeks and still learning and looking for different items. One think we cannot find and I don't think it has one is a "change holder" for quarter, nickels & dimes. Is it hidden if it has one? It is real handy for parking meters.

2. nwpa

nwpa New Member

I have not found one in our 2007 Prius which we have had since 30 October 2007. :)

3. stevelawrence

stevelawrence Junior Member

*blink*

30 October 2007, eh. I guess they're not putting them in anytime this year then :p

I don't think they have them. The closest I could find is the 'Armrest Console Organiser' thing from here : http://www.sigmaauto.com/jdm/prius/prius0405.php

It doesn't have 'slots' for coins though, and my Prius came with something very similar, but without the little compartments in it - basically just a tray that slides forwards and back in the compartment.

S.

4. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom 6850 @ Feb 16 2007, 01:52 PM) [snapback]391549[/snapback]</div>
    Someone here gave me a great idea. I went to ebay & bought one of those ice cream man coin changer thingie's and I just hung it inside the arm rest box. Works great!! Thanks, whom ever.

5. Bohous

Bohous New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I think this has been brought up before because somebody here gave me the idea to just used the handle (?) in the armrest. You know, the place you put your fingers to pull the door shut? That seems to work ok but my Matrix had a little pop out drawer on the left side of the steering wheel that worked nice. The Prius has a dead spot right under the dimmer switch that would be perfect.
    On a similar note, I also wish the sun visor had a strap or slot for toll tickets. Such a little thing but something you see on cars lower down in the food chain and I can't figure out why Toyota wouldn't include it on the Prius.

6. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Isn't that why God gave us pockets?

In the city of LA, Prius (if you have a clean air/HOV sticker) park free on meters. That may change, but it is in effect last time I looked.

7. walt

walt New Member

Bel Air, MD, USA -=- Blair, Merlin, Merka
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom 6850 @ Feb 16 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]391549[/snapback]</div>
    http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=19264&hl=