1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Change?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Gah! Whats up with the new changes? I'm getting a "Posts in this topic" thingy at the bottom of the page but the posts are all out of order. Seems odd.

Wildkow

p.s.

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. ~Robert C. Gallagher

If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. ~John A. Simone, Sr.

2. boulder_bum

boulder_bum Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sometimes, my display options get mysteriously screwed up. Try clicking the "Options" menu when you're viewing a post, then choose "Standard" display mode. It should put things back to normal.

3. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ahhh! My eyes! Help, I can't see!

Oh.

Yes, please, turn the lights back on. Thanks.

:eek:

4. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ Aug 17 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]498089[/snapback]</div>
    I see said the blind man :rolleyes:

5. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ Aug 17 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]498124[/snapback]</div>
    I got my options set so that only the OP showed and then all responses were arranged in a tree underneath that made no sense at all. I want to my controls and looked for options, and then stuggled with it for a few days before I figured out to go to Options and set it for Standard view. I figured it was just my settings, becasue there were no posts about the change.

Then I started thinking, what if others have always been set on "Weird View" ("Outline") and don't know there is any other way. Too bad.

I couldn't really figure out what "Linear+" does.

6. Tyrin

Tyrin New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ Aug 17 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]498124[/snapback]</div>
    As he picked up his hammer and saw.

Everything looks OK to me.

7. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Dang that's weird it seems to have a mind of it's own and switches whenever it feels like it! :( <_<

Wildkow

8. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Is it possible that forum settings are stored in cookies and that your browser automatically deletes cookies?

9. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Aug 19 2007, 11:10 PM) [snapback]498937[/snapback]</div>
    I don't think so because I have had this happen to me a few times. It just all of a sudden happens out of the blue. I remember the last time I think I just got finished replying to a post and it switched me over to the outline mode. I have deleted cookies before and it does not change that setting.