1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Changed Around a Few Things

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Danny, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I was able to get a couple of things done this weekend on the site, but not nearly what I had hoped (damn you NCAA Tournament :) ). Among them are:

Changed the Off-Topic forum to now be "General Discussion." I didn't want it to seem like topics in the OT Forum were all of the taboo and unneccessary topics on the board. Instead I've always meant for that forum to be for just general talk, conversations, and debate amongst the members.

Moved forums around a bit - I moved the General Discussion forum up and the PriusChat Board Usage Questions forum down. Just a matter of priorities, really. The General forum should receive more traffic than this one :)

Added an Environmental Discussion forum - it was brought to my attention by members that we have places to talk about the electronics goodies on the car and how to modify the appearance of it, but we didn't have a place to talk about one of the other reasons people will buy this car: The environmental aspects of it.

This forum is going to be fairly open and you can discuss SUVs, Environmental issues, etc etc. But please do not start with any personal attacks on people who own or who advocate SUVs or other cars you may not be in favor of. These topics can be discussed in a civil, professional manner, and I hope that the discussion sticks to that.

The chat is going to be a bit more involved than I thought it would be, but I'm working on it and hope to have it done early this week.

Other features are coming this week as well, stay tuned!

2. cybele

cybele New Member

Thanks Danny!

3. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The only thing that needs to be done with the enviro section, is to have the mods abilities turned on within it.

It'll be an interesting forum, and I'll be curious to see how it grows.