1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

changing interior

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by mike95357, Mar 15, 2007.

1. mike95357

mike95357 New Member

I need to know if the door panels and dash panels the ones that have the textured finish 06 and 07 will fit in my 05? can anyone let me know?

Also I am in the process of changing all of the interior in my 2005 Salsa red. I currently have beige interior and am switching it all to the grey interior. Seems to be quite a task as well. Everything needs to be replaced even the seatbelts. I have found a great place to buy OEM parts. It is a toyota dealer in Northern California. Here is a link to their site. http://www.citytoyotaparts.com
    At Tracy Toyota the front seat belts alone are 451.00 each and at City Toyota they are 157.00 each. What a difference. Tracy Toyota is quite high on all of their parts and service. I will not shop there again.

I should have the interior swap completed in the next week or so. I found a donor car in Sacramento. Poor wrecked prius but at least it will be good for one last thing.

If any of you need interior parts in beige, inbox me and I am sure we can work something out.

Mike.

2. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Be careful, all those cracks and crevases are places where dirt and dust can accumulate.... good luck!!