1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Changing presets advice requested

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by islandgirl, Feb 24, 2014.

1. islandgirl

islandgirl Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    So I'm taking my new Prius back to the dealer tomorrow to get some of the preset things changed.
    Sorry I don't know the technical term for it.

I'm having them change the back up beep to just one, and change it so the doors stay locked when I put in park cause right now they unlock and it seems unsafe.

Question is: Any advice about other things I should have them change while they are in there?

Thanks

2. BZzap!

BZzap! Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Door lock options are available in your car's "Setup" menu. Have you studied your owners manual? There's all kinds of neat stuff in there!

ou812 likes this.
  3. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Yes, if you have the SKS touch to unlock on your driver's door handle, you can toggle it between unlock driver's door only and unlock all doors.

Instructions are in your manual. ;)

SCH-I535

4. CanuckPT

CanuckPT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I just took delivery of my 2014 Prius v today & we tried to customize the setting so that all the doors would unlock when using the SKS & we couldn't get it to work. A tech using a laptop connected to the OBD claims he had it working in the shop but it didn't when he brought it out.

iPhone ?