1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Charlie Rose interview w/GM CEO Rick Wagoner

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by cwerdna, Jun 16, 2006.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    He was interviewed by Charlie Rose on Thursday 6/15/06 and I'm guessing by the time you see this you'll be able to watch the whole interview for a day or so at http://www.charlierose.com/.

It's on my Tivo still and I've only just started watching it. Should be interesting... I have a season pass for the show and on occasion, they have someone interesting on.

2. donee

donee New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cwerdna @ Jun 16 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]272118[/snapback]</div>

I really think he does not get it, after watching much of this interview. If he did, he would be selling EV1 Generation Three with Li-ION batteries in all states, and portions of states where it does not drop down below 45 degrees very often. He would even be selling them in Brazil (!) and certainly Hong Kong and Shanghai! Shanghai is about at the same latitude as Savana, GA, and Hong Kong is much farther south. Talk about hitting Toyota where they live!

3. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius