1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cheaper seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by galaxee, Apr 13, 2005.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Being aware of GTcovers and Wet Okole and kinda too broke to pay that kind of money... I was browsing the net for some reasonably priced (ok, cheap) seat covers and happened across this page.

http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/default.ph...php?cPath=11_38

Has anyone seen these, or had experience with these people before?
    I also noticed they have a fun little HSD logo keychain. :mrgreen:

Any input would be appreciated. I wouldn't mind being the first to report on these guys and have no qualms sending a product back if it sucks (providing their return policy is decent)... but would rather know ahead of time if a vendor is bad. However it may take me some time... still waiting for tax refunds and a $1300 check from my financing company since I financed my vehicle tax and registration fees- and then had to come up with the money anyway and wait for rembursement...

2. aforkosh

aforkosh Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    I ordered front seat covers and the key ring through that website last year. The seat covers were actually shipped from GTCovers, and, as I recall, arrived a week or so after they were ordered. The only differences as far as I can see is that you don't get quite as much choice, and you don't get a tracking number for shipping. However the final result is the same.

With respect to the keyring, I have now removed the HSD plate as the finish was being rubbed off.

3. Alster

Alster New Member

Sell 2004 - 2005 Prius GT leatherette charcoal front and rear seatcovers for $250 plus shipping.

4. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks Alster... but I got stuck with the tan interior so it wouldn't match. Hope you find someone whilling to buy. :)