1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cheapest lease for IV w/ solar?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Obespalov, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Obespalov

Obespalov Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm interested in leasing a package IV w/ solar. I want to put $0 down at signing, and I have excellent credit. Unfortunatelly, I have absolutely no experience with leasing. Would anyone know what's the lowest lease price I'd be able to haggle down to? Also, do I haggle the monthly payment or the MSRP price?

2. eyePod

eyePod Classic Silver

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    This isn't really a Prius question per se. If you have a financial calculator or perhaps go to a website like bankrate.com you can calculate cost of financing. You have a few primary variables cost of money, buyback, interest rate, etc.

3. Hy-Bird

Hy-Bird Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    There is no special lease on Prius. Hybrid vehicle is hot on demand and Toyota won't put those vehicles on special.

4. ToyotaFleetManager

ToyotaFleetManager New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    As it is already stated Toyota, does not have any lease specials on the 2010 Prius. If you intend to lease go for either a 24 or 36 month term and either 12K or 15K per year mileage limits.

I would recommend you go through your Toyota dealer and TMCC for leasing rather than a third party lease company.