1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

check engine light

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by blamy, Sep 20, 2007.

1. blamy

blamy Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Is there any way to reset the "check engine light"? Did the mod for the door locks and "EV" and didn't get the plug seated before starting the car. Got lots of flashing lights and immediately shut off the car and reseated the plug. All seems to work fine (haven't tested "EV" mode as battery is a little low) but the door locks work as soon as the car is shifted to "D".

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    restart 3x. should do the trick. ;)

3. blamy

blamy Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Sep 20 2007, 04:18 PM) [snapback]515406[/snapback]</div>

worked like a charm! thanks. Just put in those mods and Finally checked out the "EV" mode and it works like a charm. I am a little confused about the lock mod that is supposed to lock your doors at 15 MPH. Mine seem to lock as soon as I step on the brake and push the power button. I sent an email to coastal elec but I hear they are a little lacking in the customer service area! Any thoughts on the door locks? Bud L

4. TheDustyPrius

TheDustyPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    >> I am a little confused about the lock mod that is supposed to lock your doors at 15 MPH. Mine seem to lock as soon as I step on the brake and push the power button.

Is the door locking when driving a mod or an original Toyota feature. My 2004 does nothing like that, is it supposed too?

TheDustyPrius

5. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A