1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

check out my "pimped" ride

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by upcycleclothing, Jun 30, 2006.

1. upcycleclothing

upcycleclothing New Member

I just started a clothing company featuring sustainable fabrics and environmentally friendly inks. Please see the website (and pics of my car as the official upcycle prius) at www.upcycleclothing.com

2. brandon

brandon Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Site usability leaves something to be desired, but I liked some of the T-shirts. Where are the Prius pics, specifically? I get the feeling that your post is simply forum spam, but since you claim to have Prius pics somewhere on that site, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt...

3. B Rad

B Rad New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon @ Jun 30 2006, 03:31 PM) [snapback]279294[/snapback]</div>
    First you have to clickto open and then on the 2nd page you click "WHY UPCYCLE" Took me awhile, but I found it. Looks to be more for a large volume dealer and not individual sales. I agree that the site is kind of hard to navigate. Nice idea, and should find a market.

4. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Nice looking car... thought I don't think "sales" is a good fit for "Prius Modifications."

5. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    You might want to rethink that decal too. Plenty of people are not going to find your website unless you actually spell out UPcycle rather than using the ˆ.

6. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon @ Jun 30 2006, 03:31 PM) [snapback]279294[/snapback]</div>
    Here's the car:

upcycle car

It's mostly a black Prius with a decal and tinted windows. Don't know whatever mods there are.

And I agree that the site is a bit awkward to navigate. More art than function.

7. Drift Motion

Drift Motion RMS13

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    ooo
    new rims
    haha

8. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Oh, missed those.

Looks like the stock wheels painted black and no trim rings.

I'm thinking of getting covers and painting them black. Then I don't have to touch the wheels. I'll store the trim rings and then when I sell, put them back on.

I don't see an antenna.