1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Check PCS system help

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by OnefastHyb, Jul 8, 2022.

1. OnefastHyb

OnefastHyb New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Driving home last night and my car dash lit up like a Christmas tree, didn’t notice it’s driving any different other than no adaptive cruise control but I’m worried it’s something major, this happened to me once before and I took it to my local Toyota and they said they didn’t find any issues and the next day it was back to normal. Has this happened anyone before? Any help would be greatly appreciate as I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg taking it to Toyota again for them just to tell me it’s nothing

Attached Files:

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    yeah, just an ms-dos glitch. check back if it happens again.

if you paid the dealer, ask for the trouble codes

3. nicoj36

nicoj36 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

I've had this issue before when I changed my rotors and pads and forgot to re-attach one of the sensors. After re-attaching it went away. Check your wires/sensors behind the wheel/brakes if they are damaged, loose, or dirty. Also try resetting your steering system with the method on the video.

4. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Until you tell us what the error codes that have been logged when the lights came on, we can't help much...

5. OnefastHyb

OnefastHyb New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    So there’s a pretty excessive leak coming from your ABS accumulator which is what’s causing all your lights to come on. So basically to fix and clear everything we have to stop the leak by replacing the ABS actuator and the abs pumps and changing the brake fluid.

Parts labor tax everything out the door you’re looking at 3333.13 out the door. I took like $300 off the ticket just to help you out a bit but that’s the best I can do it for

This is the text I got from the Service advisor from my local Toyota dealership. Has anyone had this issue? Is this a common issue? I’m coming up on 130000 miles.