1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cheepest Prius in Atlanta area

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by saikat, Jul 21, 2007.

1. saikat

saikat New Member

Hi ,

I am looking to buy a prius with package #2 and leather seats around Atlanta, GA. I have started contacting dealers in this area already. Could anyone of you please give a hands up on a particular dealer or should I expect a lower price than MSRP offered by any particular dealer?

Thanks

2. dmarcus123

dmarcus123 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(saikat @ Jul 21 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]482952[/snapback]</div>
    I got the best deal at Conyers Toyota.

3. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I got the best overall deal with Sandy Springs Toyoto. They started off low balling my trade.

On my second visit i nicely stood up to walk, and the used car manager got more real.

My salesman was a nice man and really helped the deal get pushed. He directed me to the right person in finance so there was no game.

Black package 3 with no TOYO guard and free mats.

PM me for more details or search the forum.

4. atlantatoyota

atlantatoyota New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(saikat @ Jul 21 2007, 08:10 PM) [snapback]482952[/snapback]</div>

I have package #2's arriving in Red, Black, Green...what color are you after? none will sell as high as MSRP. The best deals come through either the Carsdirect or the Costco auto buying program ( we are even paying for new member's annual dues to Costco). Let me know what you are wanting and I will send you the info.
    Bob