1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cheney Extends Bi-Partisan Invitation

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Cheney Extends Bi-Partisan Invitation.
    Invites New Congress and Senate Members To Ranch For Bird Hunting.

He needs to leave behind that wimpy 28 gauge with bird shot and take some fire power with him this time. [attachmentid=5656]

Wildkow

Attached Files:

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Sorta like a dinner invitation from the Borgias.

Accepting the invitation is tantamount to winning a Darwin Award.

3. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Democrats getting shot! Hahaha! Laugh riot!

You have to stop getting your jokes from Ann Coulter.

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Kow's jokes are as full of vitriol as his "serious" posts. Until you realize this, it's hard to tell the difference.

5. Stev0

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Nov 11 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]347621[/snapback]</div>
    Oh I figured it out.

Kow's posting a "joke" indicates he's being a sore loser.

Kow posting a "serious" post indicates he's a sore loser.

However, both indicate he's upset that the bad guys got their asses handed to them on a platter this past election when the U.S. finally got fed up with the B.S. the White House and their pets at Faux News have been spewing out the past six years.

6. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  7. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Nov 11 2006, 04:09 PM) [snapback]347598[/snapback]</div>
    Man you guys are seriously angry people!

8. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Nov 12 2006, 04:36 AM) [snapback]347764[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not a Democrat, so of course your "they ought to be shot" jokes don't seem directed at me, but you know, Kow, it's kind of hard for folks not to get angry when you insist on continuously making "jokes" about how you think they ought to be shot for holding different political opinions than yours.

Behind your jolly laughter at all your hate jokes, you seem to be the second-most-angry person on this board. (After Suffrin' Prius Envy.) And of course not counting the Squid, who we can dismiss as just plain psychotic.

9. Stev0

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Nov 12 2006, 07:36 AM) [snapback]347764[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not the one suggesting people should get shot for holding different political views...

10. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    He's great at dishing it out but can't take it. Typical.

Does any of this ring a bell?

"and that's why your party never wins,"
    "I'm not doing anything wrong, so I have nothing to worry about," or, "You can't [blank] if you're dead,"
    Anyone who still believes that global warming is a myth
    neocons who have made multiple rosy predictions about Iraq
    If you still believe that Karl Rove is a genius, wizard, architect or anything short of overrated
    The devilish wordsmiths who think it's strategic and clever to refer to the Democratic Party as the "Democrat Party" (or Demoncrat.)

And I'd like to add one more: Six years of hearing "You lost, get over it."

Hey, Kow. You need a big cup.

Then go to Wikipedia and look up "sauce for the goose".

11. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ---deleted--- whoops!

12. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Dang man! I never realized how devoid of humor an angry you people are! :(

13. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Nov 18 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]351346[/snapback]</div>
    Humor is a very individual kind of thing, and one man's joke can be another man's insult. There are jokes floating around that make fun of various racial groups, and some of those can be quite mean, suggesting that this or that racial group is stupid or engages in disgusting behavior, etc. People who have contempt for the target group will roll on the floor laughing. Members of the target group may become angry. The joker replies, "Can't you take a joke?" But the joke is intended as an insult as much as a joke.

A dog lover may be offended by a "joke" about hanging dogs, but laugh like mad if the same joke substitutes cats.

Kow, when you make "jokes" about shooting Democrats, you may expect the Democrats to be offended. Personally, I am not amused by "jokes" about shooting anyone, but of course people who take pleasure in the deaths of others may (if they are not Democrats themselves) find your jokes hilarious.

Seems to me the one over-reacting is you, when you get so upset that your death jokes offend the people they are directed against.

14. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Nov 12 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]348050[/snapback]</div>
    Wonderful link! Thanks to Godiva for posting "CUP" above!

http://www.washtimes.com/

House Republicans yesterday overwhelmingly re-elected most of their top leadership despite losing about 30 seats in last week's elections and control of the chamber.
    Conservatives questioned the wisdom of staying the leadership course following a decisive defeat.
    "House Republicans have decided to reward failure," said conservative icon Richard A. Viguerie, comparing them to the "biblical Jews" who wandered the desert for 40 years.
    "And Republicans are not going to get to the political promised land until they get new leaders who are principled conservatives," he said.
    John Hawkins, editor of the conservative Web site Right Wing News, voiced similar sentiment.
    "If you're looking for any evidence that the GOP learned something from the 2006 elections, you won't find it in the results of today's leadership elections," Mr. Hawkins said.

In essence, after a serious drubbing at the polls, the tired necon mantra hasn't changed one iota. Like Kow, they can't see beyond their own selfish ways to GOVERN, therefore to quote Arianna Huffington, they can all "SHUT THE f**k UP" since no one who cares is listening anyway.

15. Stev0

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Nov 18 2006, 03:23 AM) [snapback]351346[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not angry, nor devoid of humor. I'm still quite happy about the election result, and laugh like hell every time one of the crybaby losers whines.

16. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Nov 18 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]351440[/snapback]</div>
    OK, OK after that last post I believe you! :lol:

17. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Nov 12 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]348050[/snapback]</div>
    Oh Godiva or should I say "e tu, Bruti?" you used to be such a fun girl until you taken up with the "STFU crowd!" :D . . . . http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&show...st&p=212103 Daniel is going to be furious. At least a few from the Left still have a decent sense of humor, although sometimes they confuse it with the use of power. . . So I guess its right back at you ol' girl. . . [attachmentid=5704] Bell? What bell?

http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&show...st&p=211875

http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&show...st&p=211883

http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&show...st&p=212039

http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&show...st&p=212134

Wildkow

p.s. Hmmmmmm, "Arianna Huffington" isn't she the wannabe that fakes letters from famous stars to puff her blog?

Attached Files: