1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cheney Speaks The Truth

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by airportkid, May 5, 2006.

1. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    There are his very words, straight out of the newspaper:

“In many areas of civil society -- from religion and the news media, to advocacy groups and political parties -- the government has unfairly and improperly restricted the rights of her people," Cheney said in a speech to European leaders in Lithuania's capital, Vilnius. "Other actions by the ... government have been counterproductive and could begin to affect relations with other countries."

Never thought the guy could own up like that.

Whoops!

He was criticizing someone ELSE's government.

Well, at least the truth made it out of his mouth one way or another. I wonder if he noticed.

Mark Baird
    Alameda CA

2. jared2

jared2 New Member

You know what they said when Bush met with the Chinese leader Hu Jintao. "Many think it is not right for a world leader to meet with the head of a country that was not elected by popular vote, violates human rights, tortures prisoners and restricts the press. But Hu didn't seem to mind".

3. ml86

ml86 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ May 5 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]250416[/snapback]</div>
    Do you have a Red Prius? You should join our club.

4. jared2

jared2 New Member

Silver. Damn!

5. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Max Smart @ May 5 2006, 11:33 PM) [snapback]250633[/snapback]</div>
    Max, since you started the club I'll let you make the call.
    But I suggest that we admit anyone who is wise enough to see the truth through the clouds of deception spouted by the Bush administration- regardless of the color of his or her Prius. :)

6. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ May 8 2006, 08:22 AM) [snapback]251449[/snapback]</div>
    Well, we could form the S.A.W. club B) Open to all Silver Prius owners against the war. Or maybe we need a PAW for Priusites against the war?

7. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    LOL! I just realized mine is BLUE!

Nate