1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

choice of opening menu?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Bob Allen, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Danny, et al, Priuschat gurus:
    You deserve my unabashed thanks and praise for your efforts in starting and keeping this chatline running. I know it's not an easy job, but I think I speak for the literally thousands of us users who have found not only a wellspring of info about our beloved Prius, but valuable and interesting articles on auto technology and environmental issues.

My question: Can I select which (default) forum Priuschat opens up when I log on? Currently, the default forum seems to be "Care and Maintenance". I would like Priuschat to default to either the "Forum" page, where I could make a selection, OR to the "Hybrid News and Articles" forum. I generally don't browse the care and maintenance forum, but I do visit the news forum daily. Not a big deal, but it would save some flipping back and forth to get from the Care and Maintenance forum to the News and Articles forum.

Cheers,
    Bob

2. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I would venture an educated guess that added PriusChat to your list of favorites when you were viewing that forum.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Bob -

IsrAmeriPrius is correct - the only way I know for you to do this is for you to add those certain pages to your bookmarks and just visit those bookmarks when you want to visit those pages.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to create a specialized view per member.

4. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Yup, right on. Never occurred to me to save Priuschat in the forum I want it to reopen in. Thanks!