1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Christmas Day Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by New Revelation, Nov 4, 2006.

1. New Revelation

New Revelation The Master Captain

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Well, my time has finally come and am now a very proud owner of a 2007 Barcelona Red Touring Edition #3! Originally I ordered the Seaside Pearl #5 but later decided that I did not need the NAV since I do pretty well in navigating myself around where I need to go so I found it unnecessary to have.

I picked up the car this morning at Totoya of Merrilliville, IN. I want to thank the PC poster Norman R. for referring me to the sales guy Brian B. whom gave me the $1,000 off MSRP and much friendly service! The whole process went very smoothly, no pressure and was out of there within half an hour (financing was already taken care of).

The drive home was the best 120 miles I have driven thus far, and my starting MPG was 47.5. Not bad for starting out mile wise! I am very eager to see how far i'll get on a tank of gas over the next two weeks on my regular work commute (at 46 miles a day, 230 a week).

The Touring Edition of course has the Bridgestone tires, so I'll see how well those do. Beats the joker Integrity tires, and the handling was quite good as well. I also like the idea that I can actually hear my radio much better compared to my Olds, which the wind noise was quite loud at highway speeds, due to worn door seals.

Well, time for me to crack the books and start some reading.....though I learned the majority of my knowledge here at PC. :) I am going to have fun learning my new car and all of its features. B)

2. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations! I got my 2006 Super White a little over six months ago, and I absolutely my beautiful Bonnie (BB for short). I have a short commute, so my lifetime average mileage is under 50, and I'm quite pleased with that. Driving is so much fun with her. I treated her to her second 'detailing' yesterday - she absolutely gleams. I'm sure you're going to love your new Touring Edition - have fun driving it, learning from the manual and learning from Prius Chat. Welcome to our cult!

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    :D glad to hear it! congrats!

...but now you gotta change your name! :lol:

4. New Revelation

New Revelation The Master Captain

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Nov 4 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]343834[/snapback]</div>
    Very true!! :lol: No longer a Hopeful Owner because I am an owner now.....too bad I cant change the nic tho hehe.

5. VinceDee

VinceDee Member

Congrats.

But what are you going to do about your user name now? ;)

Vince