1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Circuit City 10% Off

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by GreenSpeed, Aug 11, 2006.

1. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi All,

Just wanted to tell everyone that Circuit City is having a 10% off $199 purchase find the coupon here. For those who have been thinking about getting extra 'bass' for your system and had a set configured already but were just waiting for the 'incentive' I would say this is a pretty good discount.

What i bought:
    Tsunami Amplifier Installation Kit $29.99
    Tsunami RCA Line Output Converter $19.99
    Tsunami Distribution Block $44.99
    MTX Mono Amplifier $209.99
    MTX Dual 10" Subwoofer Enclosure $59.99

The woofers don't work with the discount but they have a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal (Also at Circuit City for $89.00)
    Add $60+ for Installation and i was initially paying $515 + Tax = ($560)

After i added the coupon for 10% off i'm paying ($515)
    Pretty good deal for the whole package.

:)

I take any savings i can. Will post pics when i get it installed.

Oh, btw this would work on any purchase of the 'Bazooka Tube' subwoofer. My experience (after i actually went down and spent a good hour talking to installers and salesman) is that the bazooka is puny! Basically i would have spent around $400~$450 for a full Bazooka install. However with this setup (albeit it's a bit bulkier due to the box) i get 3-4 times the 'BASS' that i would get from a 'Bazooka'. Oh, and this setup is easier to remove. Hope this helps!

2. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Heh, I've everything installed. View the finished product and read about the 'problems' that i encountered here