1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Classic Prius Navigation

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Juice, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Juice

Juice New Member

Hello,

I just got my classic 2002 Prius today (I already owned one a couple years ago, but had to sell it). In any case this one has a Navigation which I didn't have before.

I've search all the forums and websites I could find, but am still confused on my options to update my navigation for this classic Prius.

I know a new version was just released (6.0) awhile ago but can I use this with my classic Prius?

I assume there are different updates for the later models of Prius vs. the classic. Then I became more confused because I saw even for the older models there is mention of Gen. 2 and/or 3.

Is there any kind of FAQ or webpage that explains the differences between the various navigation models and what the upgrade abilities are?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank You,

Juice

2. Metro

Metro Your OEM Q & A Resource

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Because I am not sure what your specific questions are I will not venture an answer. You are more than welcome to call me at the number listed below and I would be glad to have a discussion with you. I even have version 6.1 dvd available at a large discount if you are interested. There is no pressure to buy if you call, we can just discuss your questions.