1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Classic Silver, #4, Winston-Salem, NC - ARRIVED

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Brad_NC, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Brad_NC

Brad_NC New Member

Date Ordered: 4/4/2006
    Date Delivered: 5/4/2006
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Modern Toyota, Winston-Salem, NC
    Timeframe given for delivery: 2-3 weeks
    Color: Classic Silver
    Option Package: 4
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: N/A

I was told my Prius would come from their April 5th allocation and got them to admit that they could get it without the Toyoguard feature (other dealers in the area told me that Toyoguard was on every Prius, Modern Toyota said it would mean waiting 2-3 weeks vs. taking a Prius off the lot).

2. Brad_NC

Brad_NC New Member

I picked up my Prius from the dealership last night, and my wife and I both are loving it so far. I can highly recommend Mike Rose at Modern Toyota in Winston-Salem, NC. Mike was a pleasure to work with and kept me very informed when it became clear that my Prius would take about 1 week longer than expected to arrive.

The ride has been very smooth so far, and I'm already loving the SKS - every car should have this as an option. My only complaint so far is the warning beep while the car is in reverse, but I've read on the forums that it can be disabled, so I'll be trying that tonight.

Thanks to all of the informative posters at PC that made researching the Prius easy and enjoyable!

3. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

w00t! Congratulations, Brad! And welcome to the Cult. :)

4. lilrdwgn

lilrdwgn New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brad_NC @ May 5 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]250258[/snapback]</div>
    Congrats Brad! :D I ordered mine on April 26th and understand from the Mt. Airy, NC dealer that it should be in around May 17th. Interesting how you can check inventory on a dealer's website and find the car coming to you. I live in Winston Salem but bought in Mt. Airy since I know the dealer there.
    Dan L.