1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cleaned up the wheels and took new pics

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by F8L, Apr 29, 2007.

1. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    After a year or so of having the Centerline wheels they have accumulated a rather disgusting amount of stains and wat spots. I have never used any kind of wheel cleaner before and I was afraid I'd scratch the wheels up (they are polished, not chrome) but after some elbow grease they turned out great! I forgot how shiney they could be.

I went out to the marsh to take some pics but the sun was in a bad angle vs the water and will only work for morning shots. This is what I have for now. Ohh, my picture editor really dulls the pics during resizing. :( On a good note, I averaged 54.8mpg over the 30miles of driving through town and the marsh roads. It's nice not having to deal with too much traffic or a freeway. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does anyone know how to photoshop my missing center cap back on? ;)

2. iaowings

iaowings New Member

[​IMG]

With a high re spic I can do better.And with high res spics I can get fix the others too but I need the photo to be of high enough quality to actually zoom in on it without rasterizing it.

3. F8L

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IAO @ Apr 29 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]432242[/snapback]</div>

Whoa! You rock! Hahaha

I shoot me an email and I'll send you 2 high rez versions of the decent pics. I was kidding orgiginally but you did a great job. lol

4. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F8L @ Apr 29 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]432236[/snapback]</div>
    F8L , you gotta get rid of that dealer advertisement on the license plate frame on front......
    But that SALSA RED LOOKS GREAT

5. F8L

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ Apr 29 2007, 06:46 PM) [snapback]432284[/snapback]</div>

Funny you mention that. One of the guys on my racing forum did as well. :) I'm waiting for the new plates to come in.