1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. BarbieDoll05

BarbieDoll05 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    soo i have a 2005 prius. i love it b/c i am a college student so i get lots of space and cheap on gas and yeah :]
    well...
    my "friends" got a cigarette burn in the back seat and spilled stuff all over my seats. i tried cleaning them but they seem to leave a "water stain" from where i cleaned them.
    they are cloth and feel almost like suede you know?

any help would be appreciated!! i am so pissed and just want my seats clean again.

oh also - my navigation started saying "dvd clean or dirty can not read or load map" what does this mean? its been acting funny lately.. and it just started recently..
    its 73,000 miles on it. i drive everywhere. but its been good to me..

xoxoxo
    rebecca

:cheer2:

2. rigormortis

rigormortis Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    i think your only supposed to use distilled water to clean the seats. maybe u can try a regular upholstery cleaner? or diluted vinegar? test in a hidden spot to make sure you are not doing more harm then good? wasn't there some posts about #303 seat cleaner that was supposed to work well too?

3. QuiGonJohn

QuiGonJohn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Anyone know any more about this?

I was eating in the car and dripped a little yogurt on the drivers seat. My interior is the beige cloth and the yogurt was coffee flavored and close in color, not that this matters.

Anyway, I used an upholstry cleaner I have for my micro-fiber couch and cleaned it no problem. But I too am having a problem with it leaving a water stain around the edges of the area I cleaned.

Anyone know how to clean it so that it does not leave such a stain when it dries?

4. SW03ES

SW03ES Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    You need to clean the whole seat, not clean it in spots. Its a fabric that doesn't take well to spot cleaning...