1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clear Bra Installer in AZ?

Discussion in 'Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by M8s, Nov 5, 2011.

1. M8s

M8s Retired and Lovin' It

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    My trusted clear bra/window tint guy is in Colorado but my new Prius v5 is in Arizona. I'm worried about getting rock chips and paint pits so I'd like to get a clear bra as soon as possible. In Colorado, my clear bra guy comes to our house and does the job in our garage. Because we've used him a lot, he gives us a break on the cost - about $800 for both the clear bra and window tint (on a standard Prius). Here's what we get:

-3M Clear Bra
    -24" width
    -Covers all painted surfaces from the lowest leading edge of the bumper to mid-hood (actually, higher than that on the Prius)
    -Covers the headlights
    -Covers the mirror backs and door pockets
    -Cut to fit (not pre-cut)
    -Edges of clear bra are rolled over the edge of hood (etc) so they are out of sight

Is there a 3M clear bra installer in AZ that will give me similar service at a similar price?

BTW, I wouldn't ask to have the headlights covered on the Prius v - too difficult with that fin sticking up.

2. Cactus Hybrid

Cactus Hybrid Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    In Arizona (Phoenix) call Vader Tint 602-348-6661. They did two of my PRI. Great prices and mention me for a discount :)

Peykan

1 person likes this.
  3. M8s

M8s Retired and Lovin' It

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I will - and thanks a ton!

4. blueznl

blueznl New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Gotta' love spambots!

Edit: Ah, this comment now seems all out of place, as the mods removed the spam message trying to sell lingerie... oh well...