1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clear paint protection installed on my SILVERCwSUN

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by SILVERCwSUN, Jun 27, 2012.

1. SILVERCwSUN

SILVERCwSUN Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I had this paint protection Paint Protection Film - XPEL Technologies Corp. installed on my C today. The installer did an outstanding job. If you are even considering having this material installed, I highly recommend that you have a professional do the work. I was going to post pictures of my C but this material is transparent and very difficult to see with a camera lens. I still may try and take a pic. Silver is one of the easiest colors to cover with this material. Black one of the most difficult according to my installer.

The package covers the following areas;
    Both headlights
    Both driving lights or parking lights
    Hood up to about 18-24" up the center of the hood (I need to measure, cover is adequate)
    Entire front bumper and lower bumper area (all painted surfaces)
    Both exterior mirrors (entire painted surface)
    Both front fenders (note, not the entire front fender, just the area that will take most of the road debris)
    He had a little extra material so I had him do both front windshield pillars.

fact; The paint on most if mot all new cars is thin. We have had this material installed on our 2010 Tacoma and a 2004 Accord and we have no paint chips or paint damage. This product works as advertised and well worth the $$ IMHO.

Cheers!

2. priusCpilot

priusCpilot Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I had a custom install done before any pre cut was available. Would love to see some close ups of the kit? How much was the install?

3. SILVERCwSUN

SILVERCwSUN Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    My kit installed was $550.00- perfect.