1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clearing Channel Presets?

Discussion in 'Prius c Technical Discussion' started by Oldwolf, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Oldwolf

Oldwolf Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    I have the upgraded radio with navigation. How do I clear a channel preset? Every preset on every page is loaded and I don't need all that jumble. I think I can fit everything I need on 3 or 4 of the pages. I'd like the last pages hold blank resets if possible.

The manual doesn't show how to delete a preset, only how to set them.

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    If it is like the 2010 to change a preset just tune to the station that you want and then hold down the preset button you wish to change until the new channel is displayed. Not sure about a delete. The only way my Nav manual indicates clearing a preset channel is to disconnect the 12V battery ;)

3. Oldwolf

Oldwolf Prius Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    I found the "clear all personal data" button, but I don't want to delete my Nav addresses and other stuff. I tried to tune the ones I don't want to Channel 000, but it wouldn't take.

4. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I think your best bet is to disconnect the 12V battery. From what I understand from others on here you only lose your radio presets and the window automatic up/down feature.

This should not cause any issues with your Nav addresses, phone contacts, etc.