1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Clinton re. Bush re. Iraq continuation

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Ken Cooper, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Ken Cooper

Ken Cooper New Member

Today's New York Times on Clinton: Senator Hillary Rodham said today that President Bush’s expectation that his successor would inherit the problems in Iraq was “the height of irresponsibility.â€

I'm not a Hillary Clinton supporter but as I see it, these words really needed to be said by somebody. Thank you Hillary.

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Yep. The equivalent of "That's the next guys problem." Thank you Bush. Another nail in your legacy coffin.

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    And from the other side of the coin.....

Ditto, can be said of all presidents, they leave what they start for the next guy to be blamed with.. ;)

I heard Al Sharpton was going to run in 08' :blink: :rolleyes:

4. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    No one could have expected Bush to win a war in only 8 years. Our enemy is to strong. This may rival the 100 years war. :p

5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(huskers @ Jan, 07:31 PM) [snapback]382137[/snapback]</div>
    No one?

"It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." -Donald Rumsfeld, Feb. 2003.

Thank God he's finally gone.

6. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    So the Demoncrats position or solution to the terror problem? Still waiting after almost a decade. . .

Oh I know she can do the same as her Bubba which is ignoring it and leave the problem for the next President.

This post is the height of hypocrisy. But I expect no less from the left.

Wildkow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Jan 28 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]382143[/snapback]</div>
    Sigh, Rummy was referring to the actual ground war not the nation building or the fight against terrorism afterwards.

Wildkow

7. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Of course Hillary wants Bush to fix Iraq before leaving office. Saves her from having to fix it herself!

8. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jan, 07:50 PM) [snapback]382146[/snapback]</div>
    GO AFTER THE GUY WHO ATTACKED US!!!!!
    I've never heard anybody say this. Please supply some type of support for this.

9. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jan 28 2007, 10:50 PM) [snapback]382146[/snapback]</div>
    Well, of course, we all know that. After all, he refused to make plans for nation-building (ignored State Dept.) and also since there were only a few dead-enders to contend with, why bother to make plans to fight insurgents/terrorists? I could go on, but why bother? It's Mission Accomplished already.

10. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Any politician that supports starting a war by stating "our boys will be home by Christmas" should be immediately taken out and shot. And the referred to war should never be started as you know the reasons are bogus.

This should be some sort of Murphy's Law or something.