1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

CNN Presents: We Were Warned Tomorrow's Oil Crisis

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by cwerdna, Mar 20, 2006.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Brief description at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/

I just finished watching it and looks like it was rerun at least 3 times between 3/19 and 3/20. I'm not sure when they'll rerun it next. It's still on my TiVo. :)

James Woolsey, former director of the CIA was featured in it too. He drives a white 2nd gen Prius and also put photovoltaic solar cells on his roof at home.

For those of you w/PVRs (like TiVo :)), perhaps it's best to set a season pass (or equivalent) for the show and hope that you catch it again in a few months.

2. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I watched this as well... It was nice to see the Prius in Action (somthing to tide me over till mine arrives... although this show remided me a lot of an FX movie form about a year ago called "Oil Storm" which essentially predicted in frighteningly accurate detail Hurricanes Katrina and Rita... So that made "we were warned" all the more chilling... lets hope for the best and expect the worst as always...

3. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    That was the point that really stood out for me. If the hawks are doing that, why the hell are the Sheeple still driving the giant SUV's?

4. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    So why did the SUV/Large pickup truck crowd get so NASTY when I had the topic titled "Sea Of Monsters"?
    They wanted to boil me in my blood for stating facts about their gas guzzling vehicles that seem to be all over W Palm Beach, FL. You'd think I was asking them to cut off their heads or something.