1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Coastal Tech Auto Door Lock Question

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by PriusPage, Jul 27, 2005.

1. PriusPage

PriusPage New Member

Hi All,

So, I have a OEM EV button and now "factory" Sirius which I would like to install, but I only want to pull my dash apart once, so the question is, has anyone received a Auto Door Lock from Coastal Dave, and if so, does it install in the door or the dash, i.e. should I wait to install my other goodies until it arrives (although I ordered it with the Nav Override, so I have been waiting for about 4 months, so I might go ahead and pull the dash even though I'll have to do it again later)

Thanks for your help,
    Sam

2. BobR

BobR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriusPage\";p=\"110726)</div>
    It installs in the same connection as the EV Mode. So you will only have to take apart the right vent and glove compartment.

Bob

3. PriusPage

PriusPage New Member

Ahh drat. I was afraid of that. Well, my Prius is currently in the body shop until the 12th with a torn up quarter and door panel +rear bumper cover anyway (cable winch on the freeway, don't ask :cry: ) then it goes back to the dealer to finally replace the A/C condenser which at long last they received from backorder, so I have a few more weeks to wait anyway before I start pulling things apart.

Thanks for the info!