1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Coatal tech door lock not working..

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by ValleyBoy, May 7, 2007.

1. ValleyBoy

ValleyBoy Junior Member

I recently purchased the Coastel Tech automatic door locks for my 2006 prius. I installed them exactly as to the directions, but they did not work. I called coastel techand they said that sometimes if the pink connectors aren't placed just perfectly than they won't work. I then reopend the glove box and tried again. Nothing. So I called my brother who is a proffessional mechanic. He checked eveything, and said nothing was shorted out and installed it as per isntructions. Nothing. I have called them and they are promising to get back to me with a technician, but I was wondering if anyone had had this problem before? As a side note, I hate to sound like I'm bitchin, but both times we have called, my wife and I got some really bad customer service. One lady was very short, and only gave me answers when I responded to her the same way. It was defintely an odd experience.