1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Collecting on Friday!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mrdee0, Jul 21, 2013.

1. mrdee0

mrdee0 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have admired the prius for many years now- but the car was not in my budget and I had my existing vauxhall which I was thinking will last a number of years. Well four years have passed and this vauxhall had an engine problem- found out it was some kind of design fault causing the camshaft to snap due to loose bolts when factory fitted.

So I began researching and looked again at the Prius- found out about the reliability of these cars. Then I tried to find a good second hand one as a new one was out of my budget.

I found one after a long search- 2011 spirit 33k with leather seats and solar roof. Had it checked over and it checked out fine. I went away and thought about it and came back and placed my deposit. I'm going to collect on Friday yippeee!!
    This is one big step up from my old car- and everything feels so space-age Im eager to find out what all the buttons do. I have already spent hours reading all the online manuals and forums.

I have been let down by my previous car but judging on may owners experiences with the Prius -I think I will be having a long-term relationship with Toyota cars- especially the Prius...

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome! location says florida, but sounds like you're in the uk? all the best!(y)

3. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congrats