1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Colorado Dealer Praise

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Prius The First, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Prius The First

Prius The First New Member

It is rare that a dealer gets praise, so I wanted to pass this on.

With about 2700+ miles on the clock, late last week my Tire Pressure Warning light came on. I read the tire pressures and one was a bit low by about 2 - 3 pounds. I aired up the tire and reset the warning light, and went about my merry way.

A day later the light came back on. I had the morning off, and was going to be in the area of the dealer we bought the car from last November so I thought I would just swing it by and see what was the deal.

Without appointment, the dealer brought the car into the bay and took a look at the tires and found a small nail in it. The pulled the nail, fixed he flat, and I was on my way in about 30 minutes. ALL FOR FREE!

GO Toyota on East Arapahoe Road did a great job.

They also had 24, brand new Prii on the lot of which 7 were Touring optioned cars. 1 red, 1, blue, 2 white, and the rest were black, gray, and silver.

2. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Gotta love businesses that understand the importance of customer service! I love my dealership just for that. It's always good that people are getting positive experiences at dealerships.

3. cireecnop1

cireecnop1 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prius The First @ Feb 20 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]393551[/snapback]</div>

Thats good to know now I know what dealer to select, when I am in the Denver area.!!!
    thanks for the info!