1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Comfy Prius Seats

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by roopesh, May 30, 2006.

1. roopesh

roopesh New Member

Do any comfortable Prius seats exist? I come from the BMW Sport seats with the additional thigh support. I love those seats - any after markets even available for the Prius?

2. Djsight

Djsight New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(roopesh @ May 30 2006, 07:37 PM) [snapback]263054[/snapback]</div>
    Yes there are aftermarket seats you can preview some other threads. They are expensive however. I have also heard of people putting washers under their seats in the front to give it that bucket seat feel that I was used to in the lexus. I have to say that is my only complaint so far is the lack of luxury seats.

3. roopesh

roopesh New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tony Ducks @ May 30 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]263065[/snapback]</div>
    I searched for other threads but didn't see anything... any sites or threads you can point me to (I'm usually better at finding stuff, but can't find this for some reason...)?