1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Coming from a VERY custom car to the Prius C

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by EndiSky, Mar 31, 2014.

1. EndiSky

EndiSky New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I think that I might be in the minority. I am coming from a 2007 Saturn Sky that I had TONS of mods done on. With this car, I just don't feel the need to mod it. I have a "one" model, so an upgrade to the stereo will be on the table, but I have very little desire to change anything else... am I alone in this feeling?

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    It's not the same when you have a Mini Corvette looking car to MOD. The "C" looks like a C even after a MOD, so you won't feel the urge to do much to it. Wheels maybe? but not much more.

3. EndiSky

EndiSky New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I had a 50/50 split focus on my last car between performance and visual mods. With no options for performance mods on this, it doesn't feel right for me to do the visual mods. I feel like anything that I do would be like putting flame stickers on a station wagon!

4. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    i have a C1. i think first cheap mods are stuff like hids, adding an armrest (check out my build thread in my sig.) foglights maybe? rear speakers.

5. B2FiNiTY

B2FiNiTY Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I felt the same way when I bought the car but the mod bug bit me in the end. Ended up doing the sound system, coilovers, exhaust, jdm nick nacks, etc. Can't fight who you really are. (y)

JGriffin likes this.
  6. w2kpugsly

w2kpugsly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    For me, It's been fun to do some visual mods and add some creature comforts at the same time. Each to its own. Enjoy your C and welcome to the forum.

7. marcus1701

marcus1701 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    I
    If you like to mod your cars, I give you 2 weeks you'll start thinking about getting upgrades.

ztanos likes this.
  8. IMkenNY

IMkenNY Im just being nosy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    When you go to sell a modified vehicle you tend to get back only a small percentage of what those mods cost in time and money but if you owned the vehicle long enough to enjoy those upgrades they can be priceless!

I would recommend making any changes early to get maximum use out of them.

9. legoadan

legoadan Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    The one thing I would recommend is blacking out the front middle section of the front bumper, it's a small thing that goes a long way. Should cost you under 20 dollars for the whole thing. And it should look a bit like this...

b0d4e39e7f9511e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg eEFk38m.jpg IMG_2211.jpg IMG_2458e.jpg photo-3.jpg vinylshow2.jpg
    Also, there's a few good threads of people who have done stuff to their cars. This one comes to mind....

Prius "City" | PriusChat