1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Computer

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mary Snyder, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Mary Snyder

Mary Snyder New Member

I does sound like the Prius is a rolling computer, and if so , are all you guys computer experts? Did you have to have the dealer give you a driving lesson on the Prius before you left the lot, and if so how was it? I am a little nervous.
    Mary

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Masnyd @ Aug 21 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]307023[/snapback]</div>
    I'm a self-admitted computer doofus. :) I learned (rather, gleaned) everything I know about the Prius from the fine users here on PC. I had almost 6 months of gleaning under my belt by the time my Prius arrived on my dealer's lot. I thank all of the very knowledgeable PC folk for helping me become a total Prius-head. :D

Here's a thread with plenty of stuff for a new Prius owner to check out (tips, hints, secrets compartments, etc). :D

Brand New Prius Owners

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Masnyd @ Aug 21 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]307023[/snapback]</div>
    Didn't you post virtually the identical question on a different PriusChat forum over the weekend?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Masnyd @ Aug 20 2006, 12:27 PM) [snapback]306321[/snapback]</div>

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

Welcome to PriusChat!

You don't need to be a computer expert to drive the car, just get in and drive!

You do need to be a computer expert however to quote posts from multiple threads here at PriusChat, it takes lots and lots of time on task

5. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    It's not that hard really very nice interface although there is a lot to learn. Take it one step at a time and it will soak in and become second nature. Don't mind IsrAmeriPrius he's got to complain about something or he/she/it's bowels begin to back-up. :blink: <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

Wildkow

p.s. IsrAmeriPrius that was a fine how-do-you-do! Maybe she was looking for more than just one opinion which is all she got on the other post. Is that OK? sheesh! Take a Pill or go kick a cat/dog/homeless person maybe that will make you feel better. :p