1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Congratulations Priuschat Folders!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    [attachmentid=6752]Congratulations![attachmentid=6752]Congratulations![attachmentid=6752]Congratulations![attachmentid=6752]

Priuschat folders have moved into 2000th place in the Folding@Home Stats! Way to go boys and girls - men and women, libs or cons! That’s what working together can accomplish, and for you all that don't know what I'm talking about go here. http://priuschat.com/Anyone-out-there-Fold...ome-t25462.html

2000th place may not seem like something to get excited about but I can assure you it is! Now go to the links below to see the good news and make sure you add a note here to congratulate the team. . . the top one is my favorite stat site but the bottom one has the more detail.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/tea...?s=&t=52533 - hehe so new nothing posted yet.

http://fahstats.com/index.php?col=3&search=priuschat

Now for all you wankers that aren't on the team get busy! I am a bit disappointed that out of 20K+ members on PC we can only gen up 20 volunteers? Maybe a good word or two from some influential people on this board would help? The free cycles going to waste on your computer could be put to good use finding cures for horrible diseases and it takes almost no effort on your part, won't you help?

My personal goal is to get the team up to or somewhere within the top 100.

Wildkow

p.s. My personal team is in 1177th place. Now I know there is a lot of libs out there in PC land but how does it feel for a neo-con anti-Global Warming, anti-evolutionist to be rubbing your nose in it? LOL! Get busy ya slackers! Once you catch me I will convert my Folding machines into Priuschat members and humbly bow before your superior folding abilities. BaHaHaHa! LOL! :lol:

Attached Files:

2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    * Bump * One more try.

3. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    C'mon, you slackers! Only 22 members as of this post?!? This is the one good thing Kow has ever done - help him see the light! If enough of you join, maybe he'll see the errors of his ways and start eating organic food, listening to Joan Baez, joining the Michael Moore fanclub, and driving a Prius! His fate is in your hands.

4. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Mar 6 2007, 04:36 PM) [snapback]401287[/snapback]</div>
    LOL! I already eat organic vegetarian food, appreciate Joan's music (most of it anyway) belong to a different type of Michael Moore fanclub and already drive a Prii but a little more help folding proteins may save us all from a horrible fate.

BTW. . . it will take approx. 1.7 years for priuschat folding team to catch little'ol me.

This is my promise I will vote a straight demoncratic ticket in 08 if priuschatters catch me before the end of the year. <_< :eek: :unsure: :wacko:

Wildkow

p.s. What do you mean the only good thing I have done. I admitted I had a jerk reaction today. That's good isn't it, BTW I also proved efusco WRONG again. Where? Go find it on yer own I ain't helping you that much.