1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Consumer Reports...The most satisfying car is...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jaguaraja, Mar 10, 2005.

1. jaguaraja

jaguaraja New Member

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Oh this baby's getting circulated to just about everyone I know.

3. alanhu99

alanhu99 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'd be curious as to where the Hummer H2 would rank if they had included it in the survey :roll:

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I wonder if the H2 ranked highest in the survey of "people who don't own the vehicle now and would never buy the vehicle in the future"?

5. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

They classified it as a small car, yet in the Green Car classification, they do state it is a good alternative to a conventional midsized family car.

Franky though, and don't throw tomatoes, I am disappointed in the cargo space. I visited a friend in a wheelchair, and took her for a spin. The chair did not fit without folding down the 40 split folddown. We didn't take her service dog, so it wasn't a big deal, but if he was to come along, only having 60% of the rear seat would be tad cramped for him. I have never had space problems in both my Sentras (92 and 97), or my 99 Saturn. I even was able to get 2 wheelchairs in the first Sentra, though I did have to pop the big wheels off them first. I may get the one wheelchair to fit without folding seats if I pull off the big wheels, but I doubt I could get 2 in there.