1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cool Chicks with Black Priuses/Prii

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Linny, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Linny

Linny New Member

I've just joined the ranks as (IMHO) another Cool Chick with a Black Prius.
    Just wondering how many are out there and when are the t-shirts coming out?

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Cool chick in black prius here.

Also cool dog who rides shotgun.

"Dog is my Co-pilot."

3. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Linny @ Mar 31 2006, 05:29 PM) [snapback]233135[/snapback]</div>
    Ah, I believe that rules state that the T-shirt must be wet at all times heh heh heh B)

4. KTPhil

KTPhil Active Member

Hmmm, no chick I know has a Prius. I thought that was anatomically impossible? Sure, they LOVE them, but...

5. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

"Cool chicks in black Priuses" consists of galaxee in NC, tracysbeans in WI and Godiva in CA (as far as I know)---and you. Since there are now at least four of you, you should elect officers.

In the natural order of things, Linny, you'll end up either Treasurer or Sargeant-at-Arms.

The T-shirts will come out as soon as you design them and have them made. We have a couple of active Photoshoppers who may assist in doing mock-ups. Samples of their work are, uh... never mind.

6. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Woo Hoo yeah now thats a concept, Chicks posing with Prius's...... make an area for it "Chicks with a Prius" and let the female owners, girl friends or the wives pose with thier cars.... No nudity Sorry guys!
    But bathing suits, shorts or casual wear would be ok we would need to keep it some what clean..!
    LOL :lol: <_< :) :blink: :rolleyes: ;) B)

7. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There was another cool chick in a black Prius that showed up at
    the New England gathering last August, but I never found out who
    she was. Or she might be here already and I had no way of realizing.
    But I think most of the other black ones I see running around here
    are driven by guys..
    _H*

8. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    welcome to the club Linny! ;)

i think i'm the founding member...? at least the first of the group to have acquired the treasured badass black prius.

and while i have recently bought THE PERFECT swimsuit after all sorts of running around town... won't be doing any posing with the car.

9. Linny

Linny New Member

Well...I think I'll go with Sargeant at Arms...I wouldn't make a good Treasurer. Hard to believe there are only 4 of us...but that's what makes it cool, no? The replies from guys gave me some great ideas for my new avatar....of course we said we're "cool" chicks with black prii...not "hot" chicks....but then again we could be "cool yet hot chicks with black prii." Now that'll make a great t-shirt, wet or otherwise.

10. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    gasp! jack forgot about rancid13! jack, how COULD you?? :eek:

linny, there are actually 5 of us now :)

11. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'll take Vice President.

Because I don't want to actually *do* anything. And my handwriting sucks too much for Secretary.

I will work on a picture/logo.

12. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Could Sasha be a member she is a Black dog though she rides a silver Prius. She even has a black tongue! Of course she would be a nonvoting member unless you accept woof as a vote. She could be Sargent at Arms not many people are willing to mess with a Big Dog! Have fun!

13. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    black prius chicks rule
    boys (& dogs) drool

14. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ Mar 31 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]233273[/snapback]</div>
    You are in trouble now Sasha is not a drooling Newf and she really, really resents that. This is a big thing in Newfdom. West Coast you say she will have her nose up in the air and your name on the nightly howl. Be afraid, be very afraid! I will do what I can but if you are kissed by a dog it will be bad.

15. pirateprius

pirateprius New Member

Eastern North Carolina, Home of the ECU Pirates
    Long-time lurker who finally decided to post. I'm a female with a 2006 black Prius, but I'm not sure that I would qualify as a "cool chick" since I am middle-aged with a teenaged son. And I am definitely not going anywhere near a wet t-shirt. Love my black Prius, it's cool even if I'm not. :p

16. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hdrygas @ Mar 31 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]233277[/snapback]</div>
    hyo sorry, sasha. shake a paw?

(If she wants to enter the wet t shirt contest, I won't dare object)

17. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 31 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]233246[/snapback]</div>
    Golly, I don't know who this "Jack" person is, of whom you speak. :( But I do take responsibility for forgetting Rancid---I did think of her, but somehow concluded that her Prius ended up being a white one.

Linny, Rancid is not a jar of peanut butter gone gray. She took the name of her fave band, and is very much a real person in CA. In fact, she's more than "a person". :) And she probably won't be wearing any wet T-shirts in, oh, about 5 months. :rolleyes:

So that's SIX. Just enough for one office for each of you. Plus one to do all the work. :p

If you'll accept me as an honorary Chick, I'll be happy to serve as Sargeant-at-Underarms.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pirateprius @ Mar 31 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]233282[/snapback]</div>
    Pirateprius, it says here (and I quote):

"...any person of the female persuasion who is the primary operator of a black Prius shall
    duly be recognized as a Cool Chick, the absence of sunglasses or a T-shirt notwithstanding.."

Does your son have sunglasses? Or son-glasses?

(Geez, this is the second time two separate posts of mine have gotten smooshed together into one. Waaaah!)

18. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 31 2006, 07:02 PM) [snapback]233232[/snapback]</div>
    That's fine. Posing solo will be OK too.

19. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 31 2006, 07:02 PM) [snapback]233232[/snapback]</div>
    galaxee, I want to hear it from your very lips: what constitutes this "perfect swimsuit"? Not some male interpretation, YOURS.

20. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    well you can read it... person who i'll just call "ghost"... but probably not hear it.
    1. comfy
    2. attractive
    3. right colors
    4. right shape
    no comment on coverage. we don't need to go there.
    obviously the definition of all those things varies by individual. body shapes differ, we all want to de-emphasize some things and emphasize others. stupid societal influences <_<

i knew i shouldn't have mentioned that in the first place. this is what women get on a car forum... :lol:

now BACK TO TOPIC (ahem, all you way-too-easily distracted males who don't even belong in this club!)

-motto?
    -godiva are you tackling the image?
    -other fun things?
    -rancid, where are ya?

and sasha is welcome to join, because godiva's doggie could use another canine friend :)