1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

copying the telephone numbers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by lynn43, Dec 29, 2005.

1. lynn43

lynn43 New Member

<_< I have successfully set up the computer to recognize the bluetooth in my blackberry, yet I am having a hard time getting the computer to copy the phone numbers from the blackberry to the Prius (05).

I was told the blackberry may be a very secure system (used by the US goverment employees). Does anyone else have this problem?

When I try to copy the bluetooth disconnects from the system.

Here what happens when I try to copy:

1. I do not get the sceen that allows me to copy or overwrite

2. The Prius says it it copying, but disconnects bluetooth instead.

I am thinking I should have copied the telephone numbers when i typed in the address for the blackberry (the orginial set-up). Maybe I should delete the blackberry and start over with the setup.

blackberry is T-mobile 7105

2. infohwyguy

infohwyguy New Member

I have the exact same symptom with my Cingular Samsung D307. No solution yet. I hope someone here knows how to fix this problem.

3. kpauley

kpauley New Member

The BlackBerry, and some other phones out there, so not support a push of the addressbook to another device via BT. Some devices will only support single address book entry transfers at a time which is fairly painful.

There is another thread that explains how to transfer from your laptop to the Prius, you need to setup the file ahead of time and you can transfer it over. I'm not sure if it works for the 2006 or not.

The thread can be found here: Laptop transfer

Ken

4. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

There is also a PDA procedure HERE.

5. lynn43

lynn43 New Member

6. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Thank you too! You are the first person that has posted an interest in the procedure, so that's certainly nice! :)