1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cosmetic Questions

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by NiMHPrius, Sep 17, 2004.

1. NiMHPrius

NiMHPrius New Member

A question to all:

How many scratches, nicks or chips in your paint or windshield? :(

How long Have you had your baby? :?

Do the blemishes bother you? :x

Are going to or have you done something about them? :)

NiMHPrius

2. seeh2o

seeh2o Prius OG

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiMHPrius\";p=\"40025)</div>
    1. Nothing on the windshield (thankfully) 4 - 5 scratches on the rear bumper and two screw impressions from an SUV's license plate bracket.

2. 7 months

3. YES

4. I used a paint kit on the scratches, but I can still see them and it still bugs me!

3. mark_hamrick

mark_hamrick New Member

Two small scrapes on driver front bumper, tiny dent in lower front bumper and scratch on top of rear bumper. The paint there seems especially soft as I know all I did was drag cardboard across it. Time to look for a clear protector. Really do not like the Prius one!

4. wb9tyj

wb9tyj 2017 Prius Prime Advanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Had my Prius a little better than a month now...no paint blemishes...had ziebart paint protection within a couple days of delivery...however, we have "diamonds" in the windshield as well as the back windows, and some on the side windows...only can see them shining brightly when the sun is bright and shining through the wiindows...talking to some window experts...its imperfection which is now a common thing with these new windows/plastic/...they can be buffed out with a lot of work...
    now for he interior...the tan interior is and will be a pain to keep clean...i see,wear and tear already...other than the above...the car is great :wave:

5. paprius4030

paprius4030 My first Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Had my Prius since June, some small scratches on passenger side door, not sure how it got there. Looks like it was made by a car wash but haven't taken it through a car wash, one scratch on rear bumper. I'm sure after use there will be chip marks on front bumper and hood and i bet in 5 yrs. i will have to have the front repainted