1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Costco...anybody ever tried this option?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Mau28, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Mau28

Mau28 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Not that im trying to say the shortage isnt real or that dealers are not trying to get as many prius's as they can....just wondering if any owners actually went this route and was it any quicker? cheaper? Ive read a few posts on another forum where some people claim to have gotten their 04 Prius rather quickly and 100 or so under MSRP going the COSTCO route. Just wondering if this is all fluff and bs.

2. redbarnclock

redbarnclock New Member

Funny you should ask. I live south of Boston Ma. and put my request through Costco. I was given a reply by a dealer in my area for a small amout below MSRP ($250). In addition I was told it would be a six month wait for cars without NAV systems. The wait for a car with a NAV system I was told would be in excess of a year :pukeright: Take it with a grain of salt I say.
    I have emails into other area dealers and will see what they have to say.
    Good luck.
    Graham

3. jrfaris

jrfaris Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :| We are in process with a Costco purchase. Dealer offered $270 less than MSRP and we place the order on 1/23/04. Delivery was the "standard" 90-120 days. So, about 30 days into the wait, we are hopeful it will work out...