1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Costco Coverking covers?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by KCobby, Dec 11, 2009.

1. KCobby

KCobby Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Just following up on a another thread, but I'm considering getting some CoverKing neoprene seat covers and wondered if anyone has any experience with them. Anyone? Are they similar to Wet Okole at all?

TIA

2. sunday_driver

sunday_driver Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just installed mine. They took a little over 4 weeks to arrive (due to the holidays I'm told). I got them from Costco for about 290.00 in all on special. Very easy to install. The only thing that took any time at all was removing the back seat to run the straps underneath, and that was easy as well.

I got charcoal/black combination in neoprene cr. I assume that they are similar to any seat covers made of the same material, but I cannot say for sure as I have never covered my seats before. I have 2 kids and a Boston Terrier so I thought it might be a good idea. They don't "exactly" match the interior, but look nice all the same. They add a decent amount of cushion as they are backed with foam. That's a good thing considering the seats are not all that comfortable to begin with.

Overall I am satisfied and got exactly what I expected. I also installed the WeatherTech floor mats in black, HomeLink mirror, and the bug shield. I will try to post some pics this weekend.

FYI - I just realized that this was the Gen II forum (did a search for CoverKing and ended up here). I have a Gen III, level III. Hope this helps anyway. I will post the pics on the Gen III forum.

1 person likes this.