1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Count Me In

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by WD0AFQ, Jul 26, 2012.

1. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Bought a 2 today. Was dealing with one dealer but he renigged on our deal. Went to another one today and got a silver 2 with side mouldings and aftermarket heated leather seats. Was able to get them down 700 from sticker and it was like pulling teeth from their head. The salesman knew I knew more about the car than he did and that I had cash. Just ordered a set of wheels for it. The only C on the showroom floor and just what I was looking for.
    Life is good.
    Thanks for all of the information you folks have posted on this forum. You dragged me right off the Chevy Sonic forum.
    Dan

BGGirl likes this.
  2. crebble

crebble Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats! I was also cross-shopping the Sonic 1.4L 6MT, but at the time no dealership had anything but the 1.8L version.

N2LDX

3. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats!!! I would love to see some pics!!

4. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Ok on pics. I pick the car up at 9 am. Did not have my check book with me. Have to run back over in the morning, 30 miles to Poplar Bluff. I had planned to purchase a 1.4 turbo Sonic hatch til I found out about this car. Drove one and decided it had plenty of pep to get that kind of mileage. I have a Vibe gt, vdub baja and a 65 Mustang that I can hotrod when I get the urge.
    Dan
    73 to all the hams out there.

5. ccwusa

ccwusa New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    I also got my C2 (Moonglow white) Tuesday. Today is my first day driving her to work. here is my MPG on a 28 miles driving on Los Angeles traffic. 68.7 MPG is way beyond my expectation. Enjoy your C2, i bet i do. myMPG.jpg

carolD likes this.
  6. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Totally unbelievable. I just picked the car up. 30 miles on 4 lane at 65 mph,,51.5 mpg, over all 68 mpg. This is going to be cool. Like driving an air conditioned golf cart in town. I am loving this. I drove it 2 miles on electric before the low bat came on. Now to get my scangauge hooked up and try to figure out the onboard computer stuff. The salesman hooked our iphones to the radio for us.
    Life is good at 58.
    Dan

BGGirl likes this.
  7. jqsmooth

jqsmooth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Congrats OP!

What the?!? How are you folks getting crazy gas mileage. The best I can do is around 55 mpg. I've inflated the tires to 44/42(front/rear). I avg. 70/30(highway/city). I have the A/C on the lowest setting. I don't accelerate too hard. I just can't get there. I'm still content with 55 mpg but I just want to do it so that I know it's possible.

8. brucepmiller

brucepmiller Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    ECO score shows your mileage from the time you start your car until the time you shut it off. It does not record your overall mileage. To see your overall mileage toggle down to "trip" on your steering wheel. As long as you have not reset Trip A or Trip B it will tell you what you are getting over-all. For example, after about 325 miles my overall mileage is running 50 mpg. The best I've done on the ECO score screen was 76.5 mpg over 8.4 miles.