1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

cover for the center armrest?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by sea-horsea, Sep 4, 2007.

1. sea-horsea

sea-horsea Junior Member

I try to find a cover or anything that I can use as the cover for the center arm-rest so i don't ruin and stain the cloth after only a couple of months...I know it will definitely be dirty only 3 days after owning the new prius :p any suggestions ? thank you

2. wb9tyj

wb9tyj 2017 Prius Prime Advanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    we had the tan interior and the center was getting worn/dirty...we replaced it a leather cover of the same color...the center lid will come off and you can cut the new piece to the required specifications...

3. skandale

skandale Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sea-horsea @ Sep 4 2007, 09:35 AM) [snapback]506675[/snapback]</div>
    You may want to take a look at the products from Prius Hoods on eBay. Just search for them under Stores.

-Stein

4. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I have a tan leather one from Prius Hoods - works great and protects the cloth. Had it about a year - made it through 2 hot weather seasons and a long 13 day driving hot vacation.

Prius Hoods console

She also has a 4 piece arm cover.

And of course the original Visor Sun hood for the Prius. I have a leather one (old style) - she now does a hard plastic one.

5. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius