1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Created a 2010 Prius IV commute video for you all!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by priuslaw, Aug 7, 2009.

1. priuslaw

priuslaw New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hey Guys....here is a little video i created for all you Priuschat peeps. Watch in High quality...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_olq0K9E6M"]YouTube - 2010 Honda Insight cannot compare to my 2010 Toyota Prius IV Blue Ribbon Metallic[/ame]

I love my Prius!! I average that mpg you see on the video everyday to and from work!

2. Matt Herring

Matt Herring New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Cool vid...thanks for sharing! Does it really take you over an hour to get to work? 20 mph avg. speed is a slow crawl to work for sure...but great for fuel economy as we can see in the vid.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    20mph sounds right. You'll never average the speed limit unless you reset the average speed before heading out. With our Camry, it always showed around 25km/h average speed. Remember that it counts idling time at the traffic lights and stop signs. IOW, it's the equivalent of doing 25mph non-stop with no traffic lights or stop signs to work.

4. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    The 8 can be a bear during rush hour. The 15 not bad but the 805 gets nasty quickly. San Diego has a long way to go before we can compete with LA. You weren't filming while driving were you??

5. SR1227

SR1227 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Great vid! First time I've ever watched car pron, but maybe because this is the first new car purchase for myself and I'm loving it myself. The first "second glance" sequence kinda caught me off, but then I was feelin it after that!

Nice touch with the driveway in and out, but you forgot to tell the lighting crew to move to the west side :)

6. shankyyy

shankyyy Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  7. priuslaw

priuslaw New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV