1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Creative use of Clear Bra material

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by mtsarpilot, Jun 20, 2006.

1. mtsarpilot

mtsarpilot Junior Member

A friend received his Silver Pine Mica #8 a few months ago. We are both getting ours through our Credit Union's buying service. The representative we work with has a shop that does the Clear Bra prior to delivery. This shop did a real creative thing with the material for his car. They made a door edge protective strip with the material and they put a piece in behind the door handles where you get scratches from finger rings or other stuff in people's hands. Check out the photos to see. The door edge protection looks really nice. In fact, I'd been in his car and around his car many times and never even noticed it until he pointed it out. Same with the door handle inserts.

I'm going to have them do the same to my Prius when it arrives (soon I hope) :blink:

Joel

[attachmentid=3860]

2. H2OSkier

H2OSkier Member

The shop that did my clear bra did the exact same thing. It was a nice touch.

Ken

3. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I did my front door handles when I installed the clear bra and from looking at the rear doors I should have done them too. It really works.