1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Custom Mudflaps Installed

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Widdletink, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Hi All,

My post of my custom painted mudflaps disappeared during the recent difficulties. As I am still quite pleased and proud I decided to post the pics again for all who care to see them :). BTW, you can just barely see the silver door edge guard that I found at PepBoys ($12.99 for a 25' roll) it does the job well and looks good too boot.

Take care,

Tisza

Millennium Silver '05, Pkg. #3, 49.8 MPG @ 900 on ODO
    Silver door edge guards, Custom painted mudflaps
    "Because He loves Me, that's why..."
    "Prius, the ultimate in Geek Bling"

2. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

I am finally able & ready to add these to my Prius. Where can these be purchased?

Thanks!

3. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE

I got mine from another PriusChat member in the sales section. You can purchase the mudflaps (unpainted) from Toyota dealers or you can find them on ebay from time to time (actually, just about all the time).

As for getting them painted, I believe he used a painter in VT that did all the touchup work for his Toyota dealer. You could try contacting your dealership to see if they could refer you to someone who does the same service for them.

BTW, when they arrived I did note that the flaps were produced for Canada so I am not sure if that is helpful info or not.

Also, I noted that PepBoys sells some flaps that sure looked like what I had purchased for around $25/pr.

I hope this helped.

Take care,

Tisza

4. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

Cool beans! Thanks for the info! :)