1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Custom paint shops?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by PriusPage, Mar 4, 2005.

1. PriusPage

PriusPage New Member

Hi all,

So after taking delivery on Sunday (silver pkg 6), I have my first Prius dilemma, how can I find a detail paint shop good enough to put ghost / phantom flames on my newest love? Does anyone have any suggestions for places in the Los Angeles area? Short of that, how would you find a shop that can do custom paint amongst the myriad of Maaco type shops that lurk in the San Fernando Valley? Do I have to just call them all, or are there any searching tips out there?

Thanks for any help,
    Sam

2. prius4us

prius4us New Member

Try www.westcoastcustoms.com. They are the body shop that is featured on MTV's "Pimp My Ride" show. They are located in LA. From what I've seen of the show, they do really nice custom paint jobs and supposedly only hire the best people in their field. I would love to see a "pimped up" Prius. Be sure to post pictures when you get your paint job.

3. victor

victor New Member

Gilching Bavaria Germany, & Drapanos, Crete, G
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prius4us\";p=\"70586)</div>
    Me too. Where would they put the 23 TV screens and the shower? :lol:

4. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  5. PriusPage

PriusPage New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prius4us\";p=\"70586)</div>
    I did drop a couple of lines to WCC, but I fear that MTV may have made them a little to big for their britches, as they have as of yet to return any of my calls :( There is also a place that looks pretty good in La Habra, who I'm waiting to hear from, but I will definitely post some pics when I get it done.

Sam