1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Custom plates/Decals

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by [email protected], Jul 18, 2006.

1. winterrosebudd@mac.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    OK...maybe this is in the wrong area, I appologize if so. I'm not really a personalized plate sticker kinda person but everytime I see a Prius (don't own one yet..but sooon) I'm think these cars could really have some funny messages. If anyone has custom plates, frames or decals...please share!

I was thinking about....

NOTGLTY

USTINK (lol...yeah that one would get my head ripped off..but thats OK!)

DETOXED

I'm sorry if my ideas are slightly negative..LOL...its my dark sense of humor, so bare with me...I'm new around these parts. :D Please tell about yours if you have them! Or stickers...

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    We've had several threads in the past about custom plates. I'm sure some kind soul will list them for you, but you could always try a search in the meantime. Only some of them are offensive, and most of them are funny, so I'm sure your self-professed dark sense of humour will find an outlet.

Oh, by the way. You might want to watch how you say things like 'bare with me'. Those of us with sharp eyes and dirty minds will be all over you. :p

3. winterrosebudd@mac.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :lol: I'm afraid of bears and I can't spell. I still can't work the quote thing either. :p

4. Lil Mo

Lil Mo New Member

I am in So. Cal. too - I found a nice set of license plate holders at the OC swap meet - palm trees - I love them.

Personalized plates would be cool, but I don't know if I could get what I really want to say. :p