1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cuter 'n A Newborn Calf

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by cowboy, Feb 11, 2006.

1. cowboy

cowboy New Member

Picked up my Silver Pine Mica #8 on 2/9, and it is way cute! I was a bit concerned having never seen the color in "real life", and after reading some disparaging remarks about it on the PC forum. But I'm here to tell you that it is just awesome!!!
    Left the next day for a two-day trip, and put around 260 miles on it. Filled up once - 6.45gals - and it's only 1 bar down as we speak. Great car!!!!!
    If I sound happy - I am. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p
    Thanks to all you Pribuddies - this forum has sure been an education - and will continue to be. If I can ever share any words of wisdom, I will. But I gotta admit - there are sooooo many smart folks on here, that this ol' cowboy probably won't be sayin' much - not that I do anyway.....

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    What a fun post, Cowboy. It just overflows with your excitement and enjoyment of your new Prius. I'm not sure I've ever seen a Silver Pine Mica in person. But if you say it's cuter'n a newborn calf then that sounds pretty definitive to me.

3. DreamArtist

DreamArtist Junior Member

I picked up my Silver Pine Mica #8 on 2/11 and I agree - cuter 'n a newborn calf (or puppy). I know you will enjoy it as much as I have been enjoying mine the last 2 days- Congrats!! :)

4. andyman68

andyman68 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I also am picking up a Silver Pine Mica this weekend and haven't seen one up close. I did see one last week on the road and looked like a nice color to me. Like you I was a bit concerned with the remarks on that color, but I think I'm going to like it just fine.

Andy

5. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    ITA on the cuteness factor. I have a Black #8 that I picked up last week and I think it's positively cute. :) Have only seen 1 SPM in person. I don't care for the color personally (no offense whatsoever!!), but honestly any color is acceptable to me on the Prius b/c of the fact that it's a Prius and they're just so darn cute anyhow, they can get away with almost anything. ;)

And congrats on your new car!! :D